DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
Finding more about the best dirt bike handlebars for trail riding is a must when you don’t want to leave any chances of ruining the experience that you’re so excited about. Being aware of the proper upgrade necessary will only help in making your rides more fulfilling. And so, if the dirt bike of yours needs a replacement for the handlebar, you must pick a worth the effort option for it.
Today let’s explore 7 of such models for handlebars that are nothing less than pure quality and compete efficiency.
Best Dirt Bike Handlebars For Trail Riding
|Product’s Name||Key Benefit||Price|
|Wingsmoto Handle Bar with 7/8″ Foam Pad||Light And Smooth Frame||Details On Amazon|
|Pro Caken 7/8″ Handlebar With Foam Pad||Simple To Mount||Details On Amazon|
|JRL 7/8″ Mid Handlebar||Comfortable Grip||Details On Amazon|
|Pro Taper Seven Eighths Handlebar||Trouble-free To Fit||Details On Amazon|
|TDPRO 22mm Motorcycle Handlebar||Good For Dirt Bikes||Details On Amazon|
|DOS ON 7/8″ 22MM Red Handlebar||Scratchproof And Solid||Details On Amazon|
|JFG RACING 7/8″ 22mm Titanium Motorcycle Mid Handlebar||Improve Riding Control||Details On Amazon|
Let’s get into the complete reviews of each of these 7 recommendations right below.
1. Wingsmoto Handle Bar with 7/8″ Foam Pad– Light-Weighted Option To Try Out Now
This handlebar comes with 1 pair of super-soft rubber grips that makes sure your hand to find comfort when holding and get slip-free performance on the road. It on top makes sure your hand to get better holding benefits.
On top of that, this handlebar comes with a foam pad that makes sure you get rid of worry about lifespan. It as well makes sure to give better protection and increase the durability to last longer.
In amazement, this handlebar comes with stunning looking extra 304 bolts that are made out of stainless steel material to last for a long while. It on top makes sure you are getting no struggle of slippage.
If you are one of those who want a comfortable and easy to mount on dirt bike handlebar, then it is your finest pick. This handlebar is also good for beginner riders.
- It comes with stainless steel bolts to use well.
- This handlebar is easy to use.
- It lasts for a longer period of time.
- This handlebar comes with easy-to-handle design.
- One of the coolest picks for dirt bikes.
- A few people find this handlebar not a good pick for experts.
2. Pro Caken 7/8″ Handlebar With Foam Pad– Convenient Option To Try Out Now
With a 7.67 inches control area, this handlebar makes sure your hand to hold for controlling the trail ride. It on top makes sure your hand to find tighter gripping to grasp with no struggle of sliding during riding.
This handlebar as well comes with 2.16 inches sweep that makes sure you are getting fine comfort when riding. It on top makes sure your hand to get rid of pain after riding for a longer period of time.
On top of that, this handlebar comes with a 5mm right switch mounting hole dimension that makes sure good fitting. Not only that this handlebar has 4.2 inches distance of hole to bar end but also offers 3mm tubing thickness.
Overall, this dirt bike handlebar is a unique option for riders who prefer higher quality and lifespan. It is also good for lasting for a long while on trail riding.
- This handlebar is good for absorbing bumps and shakes.
- It is comfortable to hold when riding.
- This handlebar is rough and tough.
- It is light in weight to use well.
- The price of this handlebar is logical.
- We don’t like the color.
3. JRL 7/8″ Mid Handlebar– Reliable Option To Try Out Now
This handlebar comes with a black finish that makes sure giving a smooth layer to protect from water splashes. It on top makes sure you to comfortably hold with no rough feel when pedaling on a dirt bike for trail riding.
In addition to that, this handlebar comes with easy-to-use outlook that makes sure the right fit on your dirt bike with no help from a professional. Also, it makes sure giving better usage benefits with good maintenance.
And, we are not stopping there. This handlebar comes with great quality to makes sure the right geometry position. It on top makes sure you are getting better handling benefits with no struggle of wrong proportion when riding.
Generally speaking, this handlebar is a huge deal if you want a scratch-proof and tough option. It is also good enough to try out for clean access and ideal riding flexibility.
- This handlebar comes with a great design and surface.
- It comes with a lighter weight to use well
- This handlebar is easy to fit in a dirt bike.
- It is a good pick for XR100 or CRF100.
- The client service is helpful to give advices.
- Unfortunately, this handlebar is low and wide.
4. Pro Taper Seven Eighths Handlebar– Durable Option To Try Out Now
This dirt bike handlebar comes with aerospace-quality polymer clamps that make sure giving a better strength to use on trail riding. It on top makes sure you are getting better usage benefits with no struggle of breakage.
No matter how long you want to ride with a dirt bike this handlebar comes with clutch side knurling that makes sure giving maximum grip adhesion. It on top makes sure you are getting better user-friendliness and support over trail riding.
Also, this dirt bike handlebar comes with five-millimeter-thick wall design that makes sure giving better usage benefit. It on top makes sure riders easily fit with no struggle of low performance. This thing also helps to ride to be perfect on rough terrain.
By large, this handlebar is an awesome option for light and fine fitting to ride a dirt bike on a trail comfortably. It is also a good option for unmatched performance.
- It gives a great clearance to fit well.
- This dirt bike handlebar is simple to install.
- It comes with a great finish to avoid peel.
- This dirt bike handlebar gives better leverage.
- It is great to give an aggressive stance and a fine grip.
- We find the price not reasonable.
5. TDPRO 22mm Motorcycle Handlebar– Find Better Hand Grip with This One
With a universal fitment, this handlebar is a stunning option for giving the right user-friendliness. It on top makes sure your hand to easily grab to ensure better support with no struggle. This thing also ensures good efficiency.
On top, this handlebar for dirt bike comes with amazing smoothness that makes sure your hand to get a better grip to perform well when riding on the trail. It as well as makes sure your hand to get a fine bearing.
This dirt bike handlebar on top comes with good construction that helps your hand to avoid discomfort or wrong position when riding at fast speed. It on top makes sure you get better wideness.
To sum it up, this handlebar is a stunning option for those of you who prefer a thick design and aggressive stance. It is also worth trying out for riding with better steering benefits.
- This handlebar comes at a logical price range.
- It comes with light in weight.
- This handlebar comes with great footing to use well.
- It comes with a flex pattern to control.
- This handlebar comes with the strength to last longer.
- Unluckily, it may not work for every rider.
6. DOS ON 7/8″ 22MM Red Handlebar– Get Rid of Vibration Snags with This One
This handlebar for dirt bikes comes with 4.9 inches height benefit that makes sure you get 2.9 inches to rise for riding comfort. It on top makes sure your hand to get better access and holding benefit.
Moreover, this handlebar comes with 31.1 inches wideness that makes sure your hand grab in a good distance from the seat. It on top makes sure your hand gets rid of hand pain or stress feels.
The brand also comes with 2 years of quality assurance that makes sure you get a reliable replacement benefit. They on top make sure you get better restore and repair benefit with no pain.
In general, this dirt bike handlebar is a perfect pick for those of you who durable and tough option. And, it is worth enough to try out for dirt bike to ride on trails.
- This dirt bike handlebar is fine for a 2004 YFZ 450.
- It comes with easy to install design.
- This dirt bike handlebar comes with a price point.
- It comes with a thick surface to use.
- For the money, it is hard to beat.
- Sadly, the quality of this handlebar is weird.
7. JFG RACING 7/8″ 22mm Titanium Motorcycle Mid Handlebar– Enjoy Ideal Geometry Position With This One
Also, this handlebar for trail riding is made out of anodized and 7005-T6 aluminum materials that make it one of the strongest constructions. It on top makes sure giving better coverage and stronger durability.
Not only that this handlebar comes with 7/8 inches or 22 mm clamp area but also offers 14.2 inches inner diameter to fit in a dirt bike at ease. It on top makes sure giving good comfort riding when holding.
With amazing control, this handlebar is light in weight that makes sure your hand to hold with no struggle. It on top makes sure your hand to avoid vibration or shake when riding on rough road or bumps.
On the whole, this handlebar is an excellent option for most dirt bike riders who want an ideal fitting. It is also good enough to try out for ease of usage.
- This dirt bike handlebar is easy to use.
- It comes with a good-looking layout.
- This dirt bike handlebar comes with a solid frame.
- It comes with a thick tube.
- This dirt bike handlebar has a perfect finish.
- Sadly, it doesn’t have textured surfaces for clamps.
How To Choose The Dirt Bike Handlebars For Trail Riding?
For one of the best dirt bike handlebars for trail riders, you want to consider some points. To shorten your task, here are all the aspects that will help you shop fast with no error:
The frame of handlebars needs to have a solid build to ensure stability and lasting value. Most of the time, the dirt bike handlebar frames are made out of metal, steel, aluminum, or carbon materials. Just makes sure your picked handlebar for dirt bike has good rust and peel defense.
Easy To Use
If you are one of those who rides frequently, the simplicity of handlebars is a vital point that needs to check. Basically, a light and comfortable-to-hold handlebar is a good option for trail riding with a dirt bike. So, makes sure your chosen handlebar is easy to use.
The handlebars should have a rise and sweep design to ensure fine configuration and geometric position. Basically, you will find a better grip and support if the handlebar for your dirt bike has good rise and sweep adjustments rather than a flat one. Tall handlebars will give comfort too.
Another thing you want to check is the width when picking the handlebar for your dirt bike. You see, for comfort riding, the width of the handlebar needs to have the right proportion to makes sure your hand grasps rightly. And, it will make sure better grip and control over trail ride.
The last but not least thing you want to check is the strength of handlebars to resist vibration or impact. Basically, trail riding will need a proper handlebar that will not vibrate when hitting bumps or curved roads. So, ensure that before going with a handlebar.
Frequently Asked Questions
The handlebar is one of the most essential parts of dirt bikes that ensure the finest steering and control on the trail ride. There are many types of handlebars in the recent market that have their own benefits and faults for fulfilling one’s desires.
Based on the comfort and maneuver, you want to consider a dirt bike handlebar for trail riding. Also, be sure to invest your valuable money on a quality dirt bike handlebar for riding easiness. And, based on your desire, pick wisely.
We hope this guide helped you getting good details about the best dirt bike handlebars for trail riding and hope you find one for yourself from here. Done reading? Go get one!