DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK.
You spend one-third of your life sleeping, the fact is fascinating and mysterious at the same time. We have no clue what happens to us at those moments. A tool that provides you an insight over that period your asleep, is known as sleep tracker. It may not be the most perfect professional assessment. But it still can give you some important data.
Today we’ll give a shout out to Fitbit and present you 7 best Fitbit sleep tracker that we are genuinely appreciating. Keep on Reading!
Best Fitbit Sleep Tracker
Let’s not wait and jump right into the top 7 picks from FITBIT that were tried and tested by our team members. We got amazing results and also a few neglectable slips, we’ll be discussing over everything in the short reviews below.
1. Fitbit Wireless Activity Sleep Tracker– A Motivating Tracker for All-day Activity
This motivating sleep tracker is tested on sweat, rain, and water splash due to its water-proof construction. Plus, it works best on a dry and clean surface as well. We recommend using it dry.
The interesting part is it lasts for 7 to 10 days with 1 to 2 hours of charge. In fact, it ensures you’re tracking all details while walking, exercising or sleeping.
On the whole, the sleep tracker has fine options to see daily states & time on the LED display. Plus, it is small in size which helps to keep it with you anywhere anytime.
- Accurate tracker for simple waist-wear.
- Super friendly and durable design.
- Comes with good motivational apps.
- Easy to store in the pocket.
- Lasting battery power.
- Hard to find inside clothing.
2. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch Sleep Tracker– Reliable Sleep Tracker with Breath Monitoring
With a large LED display, you can check the heart rate, sleep stage, and time & date details. Plus, it allows getting calls, text, and notification to reply while receiving. This brand features SmartTrack tech to mechanically track the selected sports & workouts.
It comes with slim and comfortable design that doesn’t give a painful effect after wearing. Also, the sleep tracker is equipped with an aluminum body for fantastic durability.
In general, it has good quality with rainproof body to use 15 plus work-out modes above 50 meters. While looking for a compatible and all-rounder sleep tracker, this is what you need.
- Come with 100% waterproof design.
- Offer good data.
- Reasonably priced for a novice.
- Excellent battery life for 4 days.
- Perfect design and function.
- Not for a serious fitness needs.
3. Fitbit Versa 2 Sleep Tracker– Ergonomic Style with Alexa Built-in Function
It comes with all-time tracking heart rate, steps, distance and calorie burn set-up for a detailed graph. Besides, this sleep tracker can sync for up to 6.1 meters by not missing any data.
This sleep tracker has the water-proof and swim-proof body for tracking the breath while under the swimming pool. Also, you can keep it on while showering in the bathroom.
Overall, the Fitbit brand shines on top with its good design and latest voice technology to assist. It not only helps you on getting details but also improves the habit of sleep.
- Good load-time for apps.
- The display has clear color.
- Long battery life for fitness tracker.
- Perfect responsive screen.
- You can add games and apps.
- It is a bit heavy on the waist.
4. Fitbit Inspire HR Sleep Tracker– Get Most Wanted Nap & Fitness Goals with This One
It’s super easy to transfer songs and apps from any Android, IOS and Windows 10 devices. With Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection, you’re able to get 200 plus songs and games to enjoy.
Besides, this sleep tracker can track all day actions like steps, distance, work out, active minutes, and weight loss, etc. Also, it tracks calorie burn & heart rate through the workouts.
Bottom line is that this sleep tracker motivates users to maintain health & fitness practice along with nap enhancement. Plus, it gives 15+ exercise modes to reach the aim of weight loss without compromising sleep habits.
- 5 days of battery power.
- Accurate sleep tracking.
- Nice bang for the money.
- Great for reducing stress and inactivity.
- Comfortable to wear.
- The display light stays for 2 to 3 seconds in a few models.
5. Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker– A Top-notch Sleep Tracker for Fitness Freak Sleepers
It automatically secures data on spending time in light, deep and REM sleep stages. Plus, you can view the activity trends, health news and customize guidance in this sleep tracking.
With 7 days of battery life, this sleep tracker gives you the highest usability of heart rate, calorie burn, and more monitoring. It can get fully recharged in 2 hours of charging for the next use.
The sleep tracker has full waterproof design up to 50 meters so you can swim or wear it in the shower. Also, it motivates and encourages aiming for fitness like crazy.
- Instruction guide is straight forward.
- Counts accurate footsteps while walking.
- Tracks true heart rate.
- Good for a novice.
- Simple to secure inside of clothing.
- It’s a bit hard to fit somtimes.
6. Fitbit Alta HR Sleep Tracker– An Affordable Sleep Tracker for Daily Use
This sleep tracker comes with friendly reminder options to keep you moving for fitness. Plus, it gives full motives to get personalized fitness coaching without spending extra bugs.
It has a clear and bright OLED display for tracking heart rate, calorie burn, and use zones for whole details. Also, the display shows notifications, calls and other messages for instant access.
The Fitbit Alta HR gives full inspiration to reach the fitness and weight-loss target. So, you should get this if you are desiring for an easy, affordable and long-life device.
- Amazing for sleep tracking.
- Good texts and calling features.
- The charging lasts longer.
- Simple to wear and fits well.
- It’s sturdy and strong in design.
- The display icons are too small.
7. Fitbit Inspire HR White Sleep Tracker– Get Friendly Reminders to Improve Snore Free Sleep
It comes with convenient records work out with 15 plus goal-based exercise modes. Also, the Inspire HR White sleep tracker checks on the walks, swim, rides, and other work-out to track.
Want to know the best part? It comes with real-time peace and distance tracking benefits with phone GPS. With that, you can learn the details of distance or places for all-day activity.
For hourly activity and bedtime reminders, the Fitbit Inspire HR White is a great choice. It comes with 5 days of battery life that needs only 2 hours of charging for easy usability.
- Quiet comfortable, simple and functional.
- Apps management is awesome.
- It comes with heart rate features.
- Has a GPRS tracker for tracking.
- Perfect steps counter for the price.
- The charger is small.
Fitbit Sleep Tracker Vs Apple Watch – Who Crosses the Margin of Betterment?
Many consider Apple a different dimension king that could never be surpassed by any other brand in terms of quality and standard. Well, we do agree but the Fitbit sleep tracker might be a better choice when it comes to getting benefits in the boundary of budget.
It’s no secret that Apple with that huge reputation and dignity also puts on a price that most people would think a hundred times on spending. On the other hand, A Fitbit sleep tracker can do the job of describing your detailed sleep monitoring info, enlightening data on your health conditions and also provide motivation with lots of models.
And if you are an owner of Android or Windows Phone, then simply Apple watch won’t be of any use… It’s only compatible with its own clan fellow, iPhone.
How To Choose The Right Fitbit Sleep tracker?
Here are a few pointers that could help you find the right sleep tracker
- The sleep tracker you are choosing should have automatic tracking record options. This will help you to have a note of your everyday sleep amount in one place.
- You can also get a model that tells about the sleep amount during different stages of napping. This enhances your chances to know when to go to sleep and at least how many hours you need to take a nap. Usually, Fitbit comes with Pure Pulse and sensitive motion detectors to help you track this information.
- There are a few models that come with different app features to improve sleep patterns. You should take note of finding this option in your future purchase to create a personalized sleep schedule based on activity data, napping goals and wake up aim.
- The more features you’ll want to have, the more will price get incremented. So, make sure you don’t add unnecessary features and try keeping the price within budget. It is obvious to get hyped with lots of exciting aspects.
How Does Sleep Tracking Happen?
There are two factors that come into play for sleep tracking. The first one is Actigraphy. It’s basically the metric of movement and this is widely used in tracking devices. This is a pretty cheap technology that is infamous sometimes for not working completely accurately.
However, with accelerometers, the factor actigraphy works the best. MEMS, a technology that converts mechanical symbols into electrical ones and works as miniatures sensors is basically what helps an accelerometer to work.
These are the factors that are popular to calculate movement with emerging newer technologies that help to provide a better picture of sleep and track the quantity as well as the quality of nap.
Frequently Asked Questions
The perfect sleep tracker for home users and also for those who seriously need some sleep monitoring, Fitbit has a huge range to serve these intentions pretty well. Trying any one of these 7 best Fitbit sleep tracker devices will absolutely bring you bliss if you are looking for an intrigued way to keep the data and graph on your sleep period and improve the nap quality. Best of Luck!